A PIR sensor is used to sense motion (usually human motion) within a specified range. They detect small amounts of radiation using an IR sensor.
Using a motion sensor is a good way to allow your device to detect if a human (or animal) has entered, exited or approached a specific area.
- Dimensions: 1.25" (3.2cm) x .95" (2.4cm) x .70" (1.8cm)
- Infrared sensor with control circuit board
- Sensitivity and Holding Time: Adjustable
- Working Voltage Range: DC 4.5V- 20V
- Current drain:<60uA
- Voltage Output: High/Low level signal:3.3V TTL output
- Detection distance: 3--7M(can be adjusted)
- Detection range: <140°
- Delay time: 5-200S(can be adjusted, default 5s +-3%)
- Blockade time: 2.5 S (default)
- Trigger: L: Non-repeatable trigger H: Repeat Trigger (default)
- Work temperature:-20-+80°C
- Trigger Method: L unrepeatable trigger / H repeatable trigger